Forecasting and Foresight
Anticipating the mobilities of tomorrow’s markets
Smart Mobility Lab is the benchmark in terms of data collection for the micro-mobility market.
Based on our analysis of distributor sales data, registrations, shared vehicle data flows and our behavioural studies in France, Europe and elsewhere, we are looking at new trends in the Micro-mobility. We combine our urban mobility experts, Smart data and predictive model specialists to deliver the panorama and forecasts of the micro-mobility market of tomorrow.
Soon in 2021, Smart Mobility Lab releases a second edition of its micro-mobility forecast in France in which you will discover:
– sales in volume and value of Personal Motorized Travel Vehicles (EDPM) and mechanical vehicles in France such as (electric scooters, hoverboards, gyroroues, mini-scooters, gyropods, E-skates and mechanical scooters) since 2016.
– cumulative sales figures for micro-mobility vehicles in France since 2016.
– forecasts by market segments: GSA, GSS, Sport shops, independents, Internet/ Marketplace
– forecasts, EDP fleet, equipment rates
– a benchmark: % of the electric in the different categories of vehicles (cars, bicycles, 2 motorized wheels, scooters)